Saturday, April 19, 2008
Creating a short cut (launcher) in Linux Mint.
1. Right click on the desktop background to bring up a menu.
2. click on Create Launcher
3. type in a name for the short cut (lightscribe)
4. click browse
5. click the arrow at the top left of location in the choose application window then you will see the OPT folder and double click on it
6. double click on the LightScribe applications folder
7. double click the SimpleLabeler icon and then you'll notice a new icon on your desktop that will allow you to burn a lightscribe cd